The United States Government has revoked the U.S. Passport previously issued to Edward Joseph Snowden.
Is that the end of the story for you, Ed? OR do you have another option to obtain a United States Passport?
For the answer to these questions, Ed,
Watch this 27-MINUTE VIDEO
After you have watched this video, read my eBook, From Sovereign to Serf, and I’ll see you in South America!
246 pages of legal, historical and political intrigue with remedies and proof, From Sovereign to Serf is the most powerful book you will ever have the privilege to read.
— Jeffrey Bennett, host of Life, Liberty & All That Jazz
America endured eight years of war and 25,000 casualties rather than submit God-given, Natural Rights to government control. Yet in the 150 years since the civil war, we have seen the United States Federal Government expand its scope of power and authority and our freedoms eroded almost exponentially with each change of the executive.
Today the US has the largest, most powerful government in the history of humankind – a government far more controlling, taxing and demanding than our founding generation abolished.
How did this happen? And what, if anything, can you do about it?
Read what Chief Justice Fuller of the U.S. Supreme Court had to say about the “spin” that was put on the 14th Amendment citizenship supposedly applicable to all Americans:
―The rule [of citizenship adopted by the majority] was the outcome of the connection in feudalism between the individual and the soil on which he lived, and the allegiance due was that of liegemen to their liege lord. It was not local and temporary, as was the obedience to the laws owed by aliens within the dominions of the Crown, but permanent and indissoluble, and not to be cancelled by any change of time or place or circumstances.
And it is this rule, pure and simple, which it is asserted determined citizenship of the United States during the entire period prior to the passage of the act of April 9, 1866, and the ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, and governed the meaning of the words ―citizen of the United States‖ and ―natural-born citizen‖ used in the Constitution as originally framed and adopted.
I submit that no such rule obtained during the period referred to, and that those words bore no such construction; that the act of April 9, 1866, expressed the contrary rule; that the Fourteenth Amendment prescribed the same rule as the act, and that, if that amendment bears the construction now put upon it, it imposed the English common law rule on this country for the first time, and made it “absolute and unbending” just as Great Britain was being relieved from its inconveniences.” – Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. at 707 (Fuller, C. J., dissenting) (describing the citizenship rule adopted by the majority)
It [a passport] is a document, which, from its nature and object, is addressed to foreign powers; purporting only to be a request, that the bearer of it may pass safely and freely; and is to be considered rather in the character of a political document, by which the bearer is recognized, in foreign countries, as an American citizen [sic]; and which, by usage and the law of nations, is received as evidence of the fact. But this is a very different light, from that in which it is to be viewed in a court of justice, where the inquiry is, as to the fact of citizenship. It is a mere ex parte certificate; and if founded upon any evidence produced to the secretary of state, establishing the fact of citizenship, that evidence, if of a character admissible in a court of justice, ought to be produced upon the trial, as higher and better evidence of the fact.
Urtetiqui v. D’Arcy, 34 U.S. 692, 699; 9 Pet. 692; 9 L.Ed. 276 (1835)
The United States is only the second country in world history where man has been able to receive God-given, Natural Rights – rights ‘they’ have tricked you into voluntarily trading for a citizenship status that amounts to slavery. Legally, you are merely an asset owned or pledged by the federal government as collateral toward our nation’s debt.
In From Sovereign to Serf – Government by the Treachery and Deception of Words, author Roger Sayles not only inspires you to stand up for your God-given rights and against government tyranny; he gives you the means to do so.
From Sovereign to Serf documents the very techniques the U.S. Federal Government uses to convert your RIGHTS into PRIVILEGES and establish totalitarian control over us all. Masterfully clear and well documented, you will not find a better explanation of how we have evolved from a nation of sovereign citizens with God-given, constitutionally protected liberties into a rogue police state of corporate slaves subservient to a faceless 1%.
From Sovereign to Serf is a very powerful book. Over 240 pages, it represents more than 70 years of exhaustive legal research, study and sacrifice by three great Americans — teachers and patriots — who have dedicated their adult lives to not only understanding the concepts explained in From Sovereign to Serf, but also to educating the public.
Don’t let the title mislead you.
FROM SOVEREIGN TO SERF is not another book about the warmed-over sovereign citizen theories with which you may already be too well acquainted. John Benson and Glenn Ambort actually served 14 combined years in federal prison solely for teaching the truths revealed in this book.
Armed with the knowledge contained within From Sovereign to Serf, the author, Roger Sayles, has successfully restored his God Given, Constitutionally protected Rights using what he calls, “the deceitful moniker of U.S. National.”
“U.S. National” is the original citizenship status established by our Forefathers. We have been tricked into ‘volunteering’ into the English/European version of literal slavery. They OWN your body – illegally.
If you’re skeptical about the status “non-citizen U.S. National,” simply check the oath on a passport application. (Surely you would look there for your rightful and correct political status,now wouldn’t you?)
As very correctly stated in the passport application instructions under the OMB Number section,
You are not required to provide the information requested on this form unless the form displays a current valid OMB number. We try to create forms and instructions that can be easily understood. Often this is difficult to do because our citizenship laws are very complex.
A greater understatement has never been published by the United States federal government.
The federal government will not explain our citizenship laws to you nor how they are applied.From Sovereign to Serf does though, in great detail.
If you are a “Natural Law” person already, From Sovereign to Serf provides you with examples and facts to justify your positions when questioned and if you are unfamiliar with the concept, From Sovereign to Serf provides an in-depth course in the philosophy that would likely convince any skeptic.
Roger Sayles has done a masterful job, in fact, of enumerating exactly where our rights come from, how they are interpreted legally and how they have been continually eroded since virtually the inception of the Republic — and certainly since the Fourteenth Amendment and subsequent legal deceptions.
I have not seen a clearer, better-documented explanation of how a de facto federal government has tricked us out of our God-given, constitutionally protected liberties and into volunteering for a legal status of slavery.
— Gary Kinghorn, correspondent – The Dollar Vigilante
The proof, reproduced at the back of the book, is a legally executed and filed Affidavit of Citizenship that has been accepted and stands to this day UN-rebutted.
Roger has used that affidavit on six different occasions, including to obtain a Florida photo ID, his social security retirement benefits and an official U.S. Passport (on three separate occasions,) all while claiming what he believes to be his rightful, sovereign status as a U.S. National.
Not once has Roger Sayles’ affidavit of citizenship been questioned, refused or rebutted.
(sample for White Americans)
I, (name), being of sound mind and lawful age, do solemnly declare:
1. I am a freeman, born on the land of (State), of parents who were white, who were Citizen-Principals and whose parents time out of mind were and always had been white. As an hereditament I acquired directly the status of Citizen-Principal of said state sharing equally in its sovereignty. Slaughterhouse Cases, 83 U.S. 36 (1873).
2. As a white man, born on the land of Florida, I am not restricted by the 14th Amendment, and because I receive no protection from it, I have no reciprocal obligation to a 14th Amendment allegiance or sovereignty and owe no obedience to anyone under the 14th Amendment. United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898).
3. I am a free Citizen of the aforesaid state of my birth and derivative and mediate thereof I am also a Citizen of the united states of America as contemplated in the Constitutional Contract of 1787.
4. I am not a citizen of the United States as contemplated by the 14th Amendment, and I do not reside in any state with the intention of receiving from the Federal government or any other party a protection against the legislative power of that state pursuant to the authority of the 14th Amendment.
5. I am, therefore, “nonresident” to the residency and “alien” to the citizenship of the 14th Amendment.
6. As the tax imposed in 26 U.S.C.1, pursuant to 26 C.F.R. 1.1-1, is on citizens and residents as contemplated by the 14th Amendment, it is not an applicable Internal Revenue Law to me, as I am neither such a citizen or resident.
Notwithstanding the fact that I may have in past years filed U.S. Individual Income Tax Returns, such filings were done under mistake by me not knowing that such filings were and are mandated only on citizens and residents of the United States as contemplated by the 14th Amendment.
7. Furthermore, I am not a resident of any state under the 14th Amendment and hereby publicly disavow any contract, form, agreement, application, certificate, license, permit or other document that I or any other person may have signed expressly or by acquiescence that would grant me any privileges and thereby ascribe to me rights and duties under a substantive system of law other than that of the Constitutional Contract of 1787 for the united states of America and of the constitutions for the several states of the Union, exclusive of the 14th Amendment.
8. I reiterate that I have made the above determinations and this declaration under no duress, coercion, promise of reward or gain, or undue influence and of my own free will, with no mental reservation and with no intent to evade any legal duty under the laws of the United States or any of the several states.
9. I sincerely invite any person who has reason to know or believe that I am in error in my determinations and conclusions above to so inform me and to state the reason(s) they believe I am in error in writing at the location of my abode shown below.
(Name) – sui juris, with express reservation of all my rights in law, equity and all other natures of law.
[ Rights Reserved: UCC 1-308, Florida Statute 671.207 ]
(address), (City), (State) [zip code]( County ) ( State of ? )
Signed before me this ?th day of (month) 2013, by (Name), personally known to me and who did take an oath.
(Name of Notary)
My commission expires (date)
# (license number)
Bonded thru (Insurance company)
NOTARY PUBLIC – STATE OF ( )
COMMISSION – EXPIRES
DECLARATION of POLITICAL SOVEREIGNTY
(Sample for African-Americans)
I, ___________________ , being of lawful age and of sound mind, do hereby declare:
- I was born of parents of Black-African ancestry.
- Prior to the ratification of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, individuals of my heritage were held by the U.S. Supreme Court to be incapable of being or becoming Citizen-Sovereigns of the United States.
- The 14 th Amendment conferred upon individuals, such as me, the status of national citizen-subject and state citizen-resident.
- I maintain that Brown v. Board of Education, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), in which the U.S. Supreme Court held that state laws that established separate public schools for black and white students were unconstitutional, by implication mandates that separate citizenship for white and black individuals is equally unconstitutional.
- I, therefore, declare that I am a national Citizen-Sovereign and state Citizen-Inhabitant, equal in every respect to the same national and state status as white individuals.
I Declare the above to be true and correct under the penalties of perjury, 28 U.S.C. § 1746.
Done this __th Day of ____________ 2013 at [city, state].
There is a legal maxim dating back to Rome, still standing today, that proves the truth of the points raised in my personal affidavit and in those that other Americans, of whatever background, race or heritage, may choose to file in their county records: “silence deems consent.
To OBTAIN your Instant E-copy of From Sovereign to Serf, CLICK BUTTON ($4.99)
To obtain a printed copy of the book, CLICK HERE
I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Drop me a line, and I will do my best to respond! – Roger